AVS Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
an RPTV. I need some help fellas. I have around 4k to spend, but i really dont want to spend that much. im looking into a 50-65". I dont know where to start. If i could get by with spending 2500 on a set, i would. I just dont want to pay 1500 more for product A, when product B is just as good. Any brands/models i should look into? My room size is 18x12x8, if that helps. T.I.A.

·
Registered
899 Posts
The Pioneer SD643 is being sold at Costco for only $2599. This is an excellent 64" RPTV that provides great picture quality and stretch modes. It also has an excellent built in line doubler with 2:3 pulldown processing.

The downsides are - large form factor (but relatively small compared to other 60+" models, no DVI/HDCP inputs, and... hmmmnnn...

Another thing - Costco is an authorized Pioneer dealer so there will be no warranty issues. Furthermore, if you do not like the TV for any reason, Costco's return policy is extremely liberal.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Which Elite Model could you get for your budget? I keep hearing how the Elite Model's Line Doubler simply rocks. I have the SD532 and am jealous of both Elite Owners, and those who get in on the Costco 64" Deal.

I Payed $2200 for my 53" model from Sams Club earlier in the year.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.