AVS Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought a Sammy 850 and am extremely pleased with it. Now my wife wants a Plasma for our bedroom so I was curious if anyone has purchased from an EBAY seller? Good experience or bad?

·
Registered
25 Posts
I got my krp-500m off of ebay, and the timing could not have been better. My experience was very good and the fact that the seller was throwing in a free stand with the purchase of the PDP was even nicer especially since it was a pioneer stand.

·
Registered
334 Posts
I bought from Cleveland Plasma a year ago and was very happy with the transaction. Very easy to get Chris on the phone. When my TV got misrouted (shipper's mistake), one call and Chris was on it. TV arrived at the local delivery service only one day later than planned.

·
Registered
183 Posts
It depends on the seller ....... my 4280 was bought brand new in AUG 2007 on ebay - $999. I lucked out on his mistake of offering a 4270 (AFTER I bought-it-now ......... none were available from his source, I was told).

HE offered the newly introduced 4280 as compensation at the same price, delivered ! That's how I learned of the Kuro, by luck. Yes I registered w Pioneer, July 2007 build, zero issues so far.

I just watched the Olympic hockey at my dad's tonight (now his 4280) - it is still a finer PQ than 90% of the new HDTV's I've seen. (biased, yep!)

·
Registered
2,155 Posts
Depends entirely on the seller and condition it's in. You'll be paying top dollar to buy NIB these days. The used market is considerably better, just be mindful of the seller's reputation and any negative feedback they might have.

I bought my KRP-500m on ebay and it went perfectly, but that was when they were still widely available and I got it from an Authorized seller.

·
Registered
395 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by RMcR /forum/post/18161723

I bought from Cleveland Plasma a year ago and was very happy with the transaction. Very easy to get Chris on the phone. When my TV got misrouted (shipper's mistake), one call and Chris was on it. TV arrived at the local delivery service only one day later than planned.

Same here, ordered my 500M from Chris' Ebay store. He was really helpful and everything went very smoothly. You should have no problems ordering from a reputable seller on Ebay.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.