AVS Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a quart of un-thinned RS-MaxxMudd v.2.1 leftover from my screen project. Also have 2/3 of a quart of the Silver Rustoleum Metallic also. Wondering if I post it for sale here or in the AVS classifieds. Thanks PB-Maxx for your formula, it turned out much, much better than I expected. I have a Behr Silver Screen painted screen myself, but there is no comparison with the MaxxMudd screen. I will take screen shots and post them in the appropriate thread, but the screen is at my son's house in a different city. Forgot to bring my camera when we mounted the screen. If I need to post in the Classified section then I will wait to post the price so I don't get in trouble here.

·
DIY Granddad (w/help)
25,007 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by 257roberts /forum/post/20870989

I have a quart of un-thinned RS-MaxxMudd v.2.1 leftover from my screen project. Also have 2/3 of a quart of the Silver Rustoleum Metallic also. Wondering if I post it for sale here or in the AVS classifieds. If I need to post in the Classified section then I will wait to post the price so I don't get in trouble here.

That would be best. On here though, you can "offer" up the availability, and "suggest" that anybody interested send you a PM. beyond that, any mention of price or similarly related "sales" criteria will result in some kinda action.

........and you don't EVEN wanna go there...!

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Okay, thanks MM. I am going to offer up unused RS-MaxxMudd v.2.1 along with unused Metallic Silver Rustoleum. If anyone is interested shoot me a PM. I will list this on the classifieds also.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.