AVS Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
6,242 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boom Stick /forum/post/17045031

Hey, that is an awesome site. Looks like BuyDig.com is rated higher than Amazon. Atleast on this site. Thank you!

Well, I don't see how you can infer that just from three responses, one of them being mine which was a simple "Yes" to your question.

·
Registered
573 Posts
I had never heard of this company before last night. We needed a 37" flat panel for our lake house and I just didn't want to spend a ton of money on it. They had an insane deal on an LG 37LH20. I wanted to keep it under six hundred and found it for four eighty five with free shipping at buydig. Their customer satisfaction on the various rating sites is really high, so I took the plunge today. I should know in 7-10 days if my decision was correct. Normally, I steer clear of some of the shops in NYC, but these guys are in Jersey, so they have to be honest...right

·
Registered
573 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by limulus /forum/post/17156966

I had never heard of this company before last night. We needed a 37" flat panel for our lake house and I just didn't want to spend a ton of money on it. They had an insane deal on an LG 37LH20. I wanted to keep it under six hundred and found it for four eighty five with free shipping at buydig. Their customer satisfaction on the various rating sites is really high, so I took the plunge today. I should know in 7-10 days if my decision was correct. Normally, I steer clear of some of the shops in NYC, but these guys are in Jersey, so they have to be honest...right

UPDATE:

Sept 11, I received an email confirming FedEx shipment at 1pm. So far so good with my buydig purchase. I should know next week for sure.

·
Registered
573 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by limulus /forum/post/17161367

UPDATE:

Sept 11, I received an email confirming FedEx shipment at 1pm. So far so good with my buydig purchase. I should know next week for sure.

Update:

Today, I received the TV, just as promised. It was only shipped in the LG box and not double boxed. However, as usual, FedEx delivered an undamaged box. I have not tested the set yet, but I don't expect any problems.

·
Registered
2,827 Posts
I just took a look at their site.They have the sony 46xbr9 as well as the 46z5100.almost priced the same.what gives? which one would be the better buy? Will be in the market very soon as i and everyone else are having a hard time deciding.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts