AVS Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

I just recently remodeled a dead room in our basement and we have finished everything but are having a heck of a time finding a tv stand to fit our needs. We (my wife and I) have the vizio m-series 70" tv, and need the stand to be able to hold a denon x2000, polk audio cs1 center channel, bluray player, ps4, xbox one, and a cable box. Just these things wouldn't be too difficult to do if we didn't have these modifiers: The ceiling height is only 80", so the stand is going to have to be fairly low to the ground so that the tv isn't touching the ceiling. Problem 2: my wife doesn't want everything exposed all of the time and wants to be able to cover most of it with doors. At the same time I'm worried about the devices overheating being in something so enclosed, of course we would open the doors when using it so it would be extra nice if the doors could fold back into the cabinet like those awesome cabinets that are usually in hotel rooms! I've been searching high and low and am not having much luck, it may come to me having to build one to meet our needs, but I would rather just buy one. Any one have any leads/ideas? Even crazy ideas are welcome at this point! Thanks!!

·
Registered
2,642 Posts
I'm in the same situation right now. I can't find anything reasonable to meet our needs. So I'm going to build one. My measurements are 26" h X 22" d X 85" w.

·
Registered
1,514 Posts
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.