AVS Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So basically was able to take the ISO I got and via Winrar attach everything together with no issue.

The final file is a DIVX file which I put onto a flashdrive. BTW I can play the file on the PC but do not have 3D card and my Samsung will only allow me to use the 2D-3D conversion on PC setting on the TV.

Insert the drive into the PS3 and it tells me there is nothing on it.

So I converted the file to an mpg and getting the same issue.

New at this so if someone can explain to me step by step how to play these via a thumb drive I would greatly appreciate it.

BTW I have an old PS3 fat that used to be a 20gig but now is a 250.

·
Registered
79 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigric /forum/post/0

So basically was able to take the ISO I got and via Winrar attach everything together with no issue.

The final file is a DIVX file which I put onto a flashdrive. BTW I can play the file on the PC but do not have 3D card and my Samsung will only allow me to use the 2D-3D conversion on PC setting on the TV.

Insert the drive into the PS3 and it tells me there is nothing on it.

So I converted the file to an mpg and getting the same issue.

New at this so if someone can explain to me step by step how to play these via a thumb drive I would greatly appreciate it.

BTW I have an old PS3 fat that used to be a 20gig but now is a 250.

I find it easier to play movies through the samsung's media player. The only problem I've encountered is playing a MKV with Truehd 7.1 audio. The audio isn't supported

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Quote:
Originally Posted by JoelFL
I find it easier to play movies through the samsung's media player. The only problem I've encountered is playing a MKV with Truehd 7.1 audio. The audio isn't supported
Problem solved!!!

Thank you!!!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts