AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
262 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
WOW----pause, WOW! Just got my copy in the mail on Monday, and this is blowing away almost all the nature footage I have seen on HDNet & DiscHD Theatre. The bar has been raised, and now I can never go back. Did anyone else have a chance to see this yet? Holy---WOW! Some of the scenes (like the beach scene with the sun setting), look more perfect, more idealistic and surreal than the 10 second spots that HDNet runs with the "like you've never seen before" quote. This footage is awe inspiring and unreal. Does anyone know what camera these guys use? I have the other title from them "Nature In Motion", which I initially found out about by seeing a brief trailer on HDNet (I think), and that is amazing as well. From what I can tell on their web site, these are currently the only two titles available in HD, which is a shame, because this really is top notch stuff. If anyone finds more HD stuff available from them, PLEASE LET ME KNOW! Their web addy is www.wildernessvideo.com . :)

·
Registered
1,880 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Capybara 320
Oh, duh, I see someone else already posted on this new DVHS earlier.
Not to worry, it's a really great tape and so is the firm producing these, they have another tape (Motion) and are working on other titles, heck there is even a place that rents these titles now. All great stuff, even if this is a dup thread it is very positive for a change here on AVS. :)

Enjoy like I have. BTW; Other than being a happy customer, I have nothing to do with them.

·
Registered
307 Posts
Are the "Hawaii" and "Motion" tapes from wildernessvideo standard D-VHS or are they D-Theater?

I ask because I have Mitsubishi D-VCR's that don't play D-Theater.

Thanks!

·
Premium Member
16,963 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by mhafner
Does it have visible EE?
I just ordered this. Ill follow up next week once I get this.

·
Registered
1,880 Posts
bump?

·
Banned
892 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnthemAZ.HDTV
Are the "Hawaii" and "Motion" tapes from wildernessvideo standard D-VHS or are they D-Theater?

I ask because I have Mitsubishi D-VCR's that don't play D-Theater.

Thanks!
D-VHS. Plays fine on Mitsu decks.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.