AVS Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got Time Warner Cable (not my first choice, but moved into it).

I'm looking for where I can find HBO 3D On Demand content.

The On Demand menus on TWC are incredibly confusing to me. I've seen other people claiming to have HBO 3D with TWC, but I can't seem to find it. Am I missing it? Does my region not get it (I'm in Dallas)? Do I need to buy the stupid TWC 3D tier (that only includes ESPN) to access is?

Any help finding what I'm missing would be great. Thanks.

·
Registered
3,449 Posts
Go to your HBO On Demand channel, and at the bottom you should have three tabs, HBO, HBO HD and HBO 3D. Arrow over to HBO 3D. All that is required is a subscription to HBO, you do not need the 3D Tier. I'm not sure if all ares have HBO 3D OD or not, we've had it since October of last year.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah, unfortunately it looks like I just don't have it. My HBO OD breaks it down directly into genres. Got in touch with customer support and they said its not available in my area.

Very frustrating considering I'm in a very large market and know that both Verizon and AT&T have it in Dallas.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Nope, I don't get HBO HD OD either. TWC around here is a joke. I'm not sure how they survive not improving their service. Anybody I know that has U-Verse or FiOS available switches to them. Very frustrating living somewhere with TWC as my only option.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts