AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,738 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
my HBO HD east feed is completely blocky and non-existent on Comcast. is this a national issue or just something on my end? I doubt its a problem with me, as all my other HD channels work just fine, even regular HBO channels come in fine, just not the HD east feed... whats up?

·
Banned
4,999 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ou8thisSN
my HBO HD east feed is completely blocky and non-existent on Comcast. is this a national issue or just something on my end? I doubt its a problem with me, as all my other HD channels work just fine, even regular HBO channels come in fine, just not the HD east feed... whats up?
Erroneous conclusion. HD HBO East is just fine from Dish. Therefore, there is NO problem with the feed from HBO.

·
Premium Member
48,895 Posts
HBO E is fine in LA on D*

·
Registered
7,058 Posts
Major programmers, such as HBO and the other networks, have considerable redundancy.

It is highly unlikely one of these services would be "down"....................

The exception of course, in-orbit failure of a satellite, which would lead to total signal loss..

·
Premium Member
35,966 Posts
In your post you said it was "completely blocky and non-existent", which is it? A blocky picture or no picture at all? Sounds like you have a signal strength problem.

·
Registered
2,738 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
well it was like 90% blocky, then no picture. this would alternate over and over... it cleared up now, and seems to be fine. I wonder if i should still keep my apointment to make sure the signal strength is fine...

just checked the local Nasvhile Comcast thread. apprently it was a Nashville wide problem which has since cleared up....

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.