AVS Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have any of yous ever run into this issue?

I went to use HBOnow, had to download the latest vesion of adobe flashplayer so I did.

Started watching Game of Thrones and every 2 minutes and 30 seconds the screen flashes. I know it has something to do with source detect and the Benq W1070.

Ive tried using HBOnow on my old computer and ran into this issue. I built a new one 2 months ago and just recently tried it again. But apparently it must be related to adobe flashplayer and the benq?

Any thoughts?

·
Premium Member
6,500 Posts
Have any of yous ever run into this issue?

I went to use HBOnow, had to download the latest vesion of adobe flashplayer so I did.

Started watching Game of Thrones and every 2 minutes and 30 seconds the screen flashes. I know it has something to do with source detect and the Benq W1070.

Ive tried using HBOnow on my old computer and ran into this issue. I built a new one 2 months ago and just recently tried it again. But apparently it must be related to adobe flashplayer and the benq?

Any thoughts?
Adobe is cited as the culprit for sound issues (stereo instead of 5.1) on certain streamers, a resolution has been promised but not delivered. Not surprised it's causing problems on your new and old computers, Windows I assume since you don't provide much info. Get yourself a Roku or Apple TV for trouble-free HBO Now streaming.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts