AVS Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here is some screen shots using Panny 701xu projecting onto a HCMW screen. I bought the fabric cut to size and applied it to my DIY electric screen and masking system that I have already been using for about the last year(I just switched out the fabric). Everything is DIY,....The projector mount, the center channel stand, all the wood work(shelves above the windows,the valence around the screen, the CD/DVD stand and their's a coffee table that I built also that didn't seam to make it in the pictures)

Please let me know what you think good or bad, this is my first time taking screen shots and I don't feel that they look as good as they do in real life.

To view the screen shots just click on the Icon (WWW) at the top of my post.

I can't seem to figure out how to attach it.

ddog!

·
Registered
1,199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·

·
Registered
761 Posts
ddog I tried the cut and paste thing with your URL and the thingy says you are over quota... you must be running an X-Rated HT site :D

·
Registered
1,319 Posts
I tried it and it worked. I don't see any problems.

ddog, I see that you are using some sort of duct for the projector, is this used to reduce fan noise? If so, does it work and does the projector still stay cool?

James

·
Registered
1,199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
jcebdo1,

Because of the sort through of the projector the projector hangs in-front of the seating position and some light exits the back of the projector. I use this duct to reroute the light. I guess it does quit the fan noise some but this projector is very quit (28db) already.

blitzkreig,

geocities is allowing me 5mb of space and I'm at 1.3mb so I know that I'm not over my limit, I think I just need to find another server.

ddog!

·
Registered
1,199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hey guys I got a new web host with more bandwieth, I gess you guys were hitting it to hard.

So go ahead and check it out!

ddog!

·
Registered
1,199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
jawalives,

Thanks, The screen and masking was really easy to make, rather then go into details just do a search here in the screen forum for " My 4 Phases". I have explained it in great detail. I went step by step on how to make it and how much it will cost,oh and where to by the stuff you'll need.

I hope this helps!

If you have any questions you can PM me and I'll be happy to help!

Ddog!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.