AVS Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, last night when I powered down my HD72 it 'froze'. I didn't get the usual 30 second fan burst followed by shutdown. Instead the fan kept on going at usual pace and the unit locked up altogether - it wouldn't respond to remote or buttons on the PJ. In the end I had to pull the plug. Has anyone had this before? If so, did it clear by itself or did you need Optoma to sort it out?

Thanks

Jules

·
Registered
225 Posts
I have had a similar experience with my HD70. Once in a while, I will try to turn on the projector for the first time of the day and the orange light will be on and there is no way to start the projector. Unplug it, plug it back in and then it works just fine.

strange

·
Registered
1,151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

Quote:
Originally Posted by willise /forum/post/0

I have had a similar experience with my HD70. Once in a while, I will try to turn on the projector for the first time of the day and the orange light will be on and there is no way to start the projector. Unplug it, plug it back in and then it works just fine.

strange

Strange indeed.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.