1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
6,077 Posts

·
Registered
3,799 Posts
It's still $237.

You just have to click view all prices (56 used & new) and then add the one from Amazon to your cart.

·
Registered
403 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

Quote:
Originally Posted by MidnightWatcher /forum/post/0

That link isn't working. Here it is: http://www.amazon.com/Toshiba-HD-A2-.../dp/B000IJV4BC

Price went up to $242

This player is ranked as #2 right now in ALL electronics sold!?! That is impressive.

Corrected the link ... looks like the forum software truncated the link.

I'm still showing the $237.88 at Amazon.

·
Registered
3,799 Posts
Yip price is definetly right - i've ordered my second HD-A2 now.

·
Registered
6,077 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by rdodolak /forum/post/0

Corrected the link ... looks like the forum software truncated the link.

I'm still showing the $237.88 at Amazon.

Yeah, see that now. Incredible.

·
Registered
1,465 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by broadwayblue /forum/post/0

Still coming up $237.88 for me. And I'll bet you $1 it ships by June 15th.

$271 for me

·
Registered
739 Posts
Being number 2 on the top selling list I think is huge when you look at the top 100 and see no blu-ray anything!

I think it's becoming hard for anyone to skip the super low price of this player. Once this player hits very low $200 or below if possible it's going to be out of control! A+ Toshiba!

·
Registered
3,264 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by richlo /forum/post/0

$271 for me

Yeah, I refreshed the page again and saw the new price. Stupid me, I was too busy posting the availability elsewhere that I forgot the first rule of deal finding. Buy it right away. Oh well, I already got 1 today. And I'm sure it will be back down to $237 in a day or so.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Thanks for posting that they had the player listed again. I was bummed that I missed my chance earlier to pick it up. I got it for $238, with the Matrix. But I didn't see the deal anymore for the 2 free movies. Anybody know if I lost out on that deal? BTW, my order shows the player shipping on June 8.

·
Registered
116 Posts
A guy I work with Ordered his on Friday and today its out for shipping. He used 2nd day air. He obviously didn't get the sub $250 price... but he's still excited about getting it. Btw, i talked him into it. I worked a deal with him, I bought the Matrix set and get 1 of his 2 free movies.

-JD-

·
Registered
84 Posts
Present message from Amazon in their website:

Important Messages

Please note that the price of Toshiba HD-A2 HD-DVD Player has increased from $265.88 to $299.00 since you placed it in your Shopping Cart. Items in your cart will always reflect the most recent price displayed on their product detail pages.

Please note that the price of Toshiba HD-XA2 1080p HD-DVD Player has increased from $566.48 to $593.70 since you placed it in your Shopping Cart. Items in your cart will always reflect the most recent price displayed on their product detail pages.

·
Registered
1,864 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by DonQijote /forum/post/0

Present message from Amazon in their website:

Important Messages

Please note that the price of Toshiba HD-A2 HD-DVD Player has increased from $265.88 to $299.00 since you placed it in your Shopping Cart. Items in your cart will always reflect the most recent price displayed on their product detail pages.

Please note that the price of Toshiba HD-XA2 1080p HD-DVD Player has increased from $566.48 to $593.70 since you placed it in your Shopping Cart. Items in your cart will always reflect the most recent price displayed on their product detail pages.

They seem to change prices hourly - litterally. Have these in your cart and refresh several times during the day, and you'll see them going up and down constantly.

·
Immaculate Grand Phoobah
3,783 Posts
Ordered mine yesterday from Amazon at that BEST PRICE number, it just shipped, "delivery estimate: May 30, 2007 - May 31, 2007".
Also got the Matrix Triology deal (though the discs are still showing readying for shipping...).

Yahoo!

·
Registered
22 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by redstang93 /forum/post/0

Thanks for posting that they had the player listed again. I was bummed that I missed my chance earlier to pick it up. I got it for $238, with the Matrix. But I didn't see the deal anymore for the 2 free movies. Anybody know if I lost out on that deal? BTW, my order shows the player shipping on June 8.

I jumped from the fence at 11:00pm last night.

Could only get one free HD-DVD disk with Matrix Trilogy.

Coz it is a Combo disk?

Still very happy with the deal.

Here is the comfirmation email from Amazon.

Shipping Method: FREE Super Saver Shipping

Shipping Preference: Group my items into as few shipments as possible

Subtotal of Items: $329.78

Shipping & Handling: $16.63

Super Saver Discount -$16.63

Promotion Applied -$27.95

------

Total for this Order: $301.83

Shipping estimate for these items: June 3, 2007

Delivery estimate: June 6, 2007 - June 8, 2007 1 "The Complete Matrix Trilogy [HD DVD]"

Keanu Reeves; HD DVD; $63.95

Sold by: Amazon.com

1 "Letters from Iwo Jima (Combo HD DVD and Standard DVD) [HD DVD]"

Ken Watanabe; HD DVD; $27.95

Shipping estimate for these items: June 11, 2007 - June 18, 2007

Delivery estimate: June 13, 2007 - June 21, 2007 1 "Toshiba HD-A2 HD-DVD Player"

Electronics; $237.88

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.