AVS Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey,

I'm in a world of hurt with this audio bitstream issues. Whatever i do i just can't get the sound out of my speakers. I tried on my 2 different laptops but no go. I'll just give brief info on my specs.

Laptop 1: intel i7 740qm processor, ATI Radeon HD5730 graphics card.

Laptop 2: intel i5 2410m processor, Radeon 6370 graphics card.

Both machines use only MPC HC with Lav Splitter, madVR, ffdshow video decoder and Lav Audio decoder (yes i tried ffdshow audio also). Tried MPC audio renderer, reclock or all the other chocies as audio renderer but nothing. Also i'm sure all the setting are correct to bitstream audio so this should not be a software issue.

For the record my amp also has HD audio support. I've seen that TrueHD and DTS HD line and light before.

Also this is from Laptop 1 while connected to the amp

And Laptop 2

I don't know what is wrong with these pics but there sure is something strange. As i know both of these machines should be able to pass through HD Audio.

Anyway i tried to give every information. If you have ANY idea please tell. Every little info would be so much appreciated.

·
Registered
2,020 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by MlNDBOMB
install the latest drivers from AMD for the graphics card.

That includes an HDMI audio driver as well.
If for some reason that doesn't work (it should, but I've also had it not) you will need to manually select the AMD HDMI Audio driver in Device Manager.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.