Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all,

Tonight I got all set to watch Las Vegas on NBC in HDTV. Everything was as it should have been with the usual mix of NBC promos until 9PM rolled around and they showed an hour long St. Jude's Children's Hospital special on cancer. There was no message, no warning and Las Vegas was listed as airing on their website. They resumed normal programming at 10PM as if nothing had happened?

My question is can they do this? I assume the same thing was on their non-DTV channel but don't they have an obligation to air NBCs shows?

Kinda ruined my evening. If anyone can shed any light on this, it would be appreciated.

·
Registered
9,884 Posts
It was in HD but was an extremely silly episode. I'd say Las Vegas "jumped the shark".

- Tom

·
Registered
261 Posts
Here in Boston, via Comcast I did not get HD feed :mad: somebody forgot to flip the switch. It definitely was a weird episode!

·
Registered
47 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by typecase
Hello all,

Tonight I got all set to watch Las Vegas on NBC in HDTV. Everything was as it should have been with the usual mix of NBC promos until 9PM rolled around and they showed an hour long St. Jude's Children's Hospital special on cancer.

Kinda ruined my evening. If anyone can shed any light on this, it would be appreciated.
Your evening is probably not as "ruined" as those children with cancer. Did you even read how selfish and stupid your post is? Instead of bitchin' about the fact that you missed one episode of some junk, you should have picked up your checkbook and made a donation to help those who are less fortunate than yourself. You have the money and ability to enjoy wonderful things such as HDTV, so make good use of it rather than bitching.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.