AVS Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
has any body seen any of these formats? anybody know what denon is doing in this department? can we expect a top notch hd player from them this xmas?

·
Registered
1,431 Posts
Wow, is this a joke? Build a bomb shelter, the war has started. Buy now for excessive $$$s, the standard will change, no (little) content, will not work on your TV(unless it's new), audio not included(on any), and we all want to hear from you later(after you return it.) This is just an ignorant impression, so y'all feel free to blast it.

·
Registered
5,926 Posts
The timing is still unclear. My best guess is HD-DVD will be first to market but Blu-ray will be the ultimate winner. I haven't seen an announcement from Denon & Marantz regarding their plans. Blu-ray looks like the better format to me but I guess wrong about half the time in these matters so a random dart thrower would do as well.

I was going to state that my Blu-ray disc of Million Dollar Baby looks much better than my HD-DVD copy which stutters during the fast action boxing scenes and has lip sync problems but my lame humor is rarely appreciated by anybody that doesn't love me.

Chris

·
Registered
13,771 Posts
There are already a half dozen open threads on this. ANother one is pointless.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.