Registered
1,326 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
2,054 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by ooitsmagic58 /forum/post/0

Sorry for the rookie question but here it is...

I bought the pre. system last friday 1/12 without the coupon. Can I somehow get the 40 off still by going back in there or is this not a common Circuit City thing to do.

No you cannot, until and unless you return the whole system and buy again.

·
Banned
2,950 Posts

Quote:

I bought the pre. system last friday 1/12 without the coupon. Can I somehow get the 40 off still by going back in there or is this not a common Circuit City thing to do.

Some will do it, depends on the manager.

·
Registered
43 Posts

Quote:

yes u can, go back and get the $$ back.

·
Registered
4,357 Posts
Explain that you'll just return and buy again and they'll probably do it.

If not, buy a new one with the coupon. Walk outside, open new one and pull the unit and HD out. Swap drives and unit and put back in package. Return with old receipt.

·
Banned
2,950 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by rdank /forum/post/0

Most wont. It's just a coupon. Call 'em and see if they take competitors coupons.

If you hold them to their poicies that are plastered to the wall right next to the service desk. They tried to deny me on something before and I pointed to the HUGE sign that proved my point. I think it was a mail in rebate price match. It's hard to ignore 128 pt. font.

·
Registered
427 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by assasyn /forum/post/0

If you hold them to their poicies that are plastered to the wall right next to the service desk. They tried to deny me on something before and I pointed to the HUGE sign that proved my point. I think it was a mail in rebate price match. It's hard to ignore 128 pt. font.

so, what is their policy on this?

I can't seem to find anything on their website.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.