AVS Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
266 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I just want to make sure l have found the right product.

I am looking for something that will pass through 4K video but split the audio to a non 4K AVR.

I have not decided on my new 4K Processor yet but I want to enjoy 4K movies now with my surround system.

HD Fury Vertex2 and Diva work for this? @hdfuryhelp

Thanks for all help.

·
Registered
1,161 Posts
For sure the Vertex2 will do that and a whole lot more but if all you are looking to do is to split the audio to a non 4K processor then you have other more cost effective choices. The HDFury AVR Key has recently been discontinued but is still available at Monopric. Also, there is this item that is even cheaper still https://www.amazon.com/ViewHD-Newes...=1&keywords=viewhd&qid=1610219180&sr=8-4&th=1 I own the Vertex2 and use it for its video capabilities so if you can take advantage of those too then it’s highly recommended.

·
Premium Member
266 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
@usc1995 Thank you!

I have read the specs on the Vertex vs the Diva. Can anyone break the differences down into a few sentences that I can understand.

I will go with the HD Fury device because I do like to play around with things once I have them. Me upgrading all of my stuff has come about very quickly and I am really behind on this stuff. Working hard to catch up.

Thanks so much for all advice and help.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts