AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For 1080i analog pass thru is the RGB the only input that will pass thru 1080i. I have tried component from my STB sending 1080i and it seems to only allow the resolution choices and no pure pass thru.

Thanks

Rick

·
Registered
123 Posts
RE: HD Leeza HD pass- thru

I don't have a total answer as I use 720 P on my CRT-FP, but I DO use RGB pass thru from a Sumsing 165. I could not get any other input to pass thru.

AND when I use the pass thru the image size is larger -- almost 8 inches on a 92 inch wide screen. I decided to live with rather than set up a new input on the NEC-CRT.

QUESTION; have you noticed this size shift as well?

QUESTION; I'm guessing that since you're asking about pass thru that you've had troubles getting Leeza to play nicely with HD inputs.

Is that the case?

I use pass thru cuz' it's the only way I have found to get HD to the projector.

Leeza does not seem to accept 720 P input to a 720 P output. I've tried every cable combination and they don't even sync up.

My HD Leeza 1080 P is a first generation with no upgrades of any kind.

Anybody got any ideas?

I'd LOVE to be able to use Leeza's sizing and image adjustments.

Thanks,

Greg

·
Registered
2,584 Posts
720p and 1080i component both seem to work fine in my HDL (outoputting to a plasma).

And in answer to your original question, only the rgbhv input has HD pass-through (which makes sense since the HDL has no component out so component in must be processed to some extent to be able to output via rgbhv or dvi).

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.