AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I buy Friday a Hd Leeza but i can't have display by my output only some green line i plug it in rgb. I try to update no result.

If someone can help me!!!!!

Sylvain

·
Registered
2,584 Posts
Sorry, but I have no idea what you are taling about. Can you try to describe in more detail what equipment beyond the HDL you are using and how you have hooked everything up?

·
Registered
955 Posts
this should be good.

·
Premium Member
8,099 Posts
Sylvain,

Your problem might be the output rate. Try GB, then press the right arrow. This will reset the output rate to a more acceptable level.

If that still doesn't help, your display doesn't sync to HDL's basic rate (you're not alone, there are a few people who reported this). In this case, you'll need someone with an HDL (probably KeyDigital's support staff to reset it for you). They can give you instructions on how to change resolutions blindly (without seeing what you're selecting).

·
Registered
2,584 Posts
You are the man, Ofer...how ever did you de-construct the question?

·
Premium Member
8,099 Posts
Alan,

:)

Just read every other word in reverse order...

I remember reading somewhere that some displays have a green line or patch on the screen when they are unable to sync (particularly plasmas and fixed pixel projectors).

Anyway, I deal with people with problematic English on a daily basis. You should see some of the emails I get sometimes. I get a feeling for what the problem might be and take it from there...

Now, if someone would just answer at Philips Tennesee (I have a defective DVDR 985 I'm trying to have repaired), I'll be a happy man. I get disconnected after 15 minutes of nasty on-hold music....

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.