AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have noticed that there have been a number of Mavs games in HD on the special events channel lately.

Since I live between Dallas and Austin I can get the games, sort of, I think....

Tonight for example I tried to turn the game on and I got a very nice HD picture. Only problem, there was no sound. I have had that happen before, and I have also had it work properly on a game or two.

Any ideas what is going on, or has anyone else seen this?

Thanks,

-Dan

·
Registered
135 Posts
I started watching the game and also got the dropout towards the end of the 3rd quarter....it kinda sucks watching every mavs game without audio...

·
Registered
877 Posts
Got the same thing here. Glad it wasn't just me. Atleast it was on channel 11 here in Dallas so I could still watch. But, not in HD. The picture that comes in on D* channel 84 is incredible, kinda sucked not having the sound to go along with it.

·
Registered
57 Posts
The last Mavs game on D* channel 84, HDNET, also lacked audio. What are the chances that 2 games in a row would be completely without audio? I don't know where the blame should lie but someone is obviously dropping the ball on this issue.

·
Registered
912 Posts
I know the audio thing can't be beyond their recognition. They have to know that people can't watch it like that! We tried listening to ESPN 103.3 on the radio while watching in HD, but my wife hates the delay. I just hope they fix it for the Nets game on Tuesday.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.