AVS Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
848 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Once again, the HD Net presentation today is terrific. Excellent camera angles, decent announcing, and a great, great job of keeping the screen uncluttered! All the overlays disappear when the play starts, which is exactly how it should be. The picture quality is outstanding, as usual.

Note to anybody from HD Net--are you guys going to have any NCAA playoff coverage for the smaller divisions? Many of those games are wild and incredibly entertaining.

·
Registered
838 Posts
Since this is a 100% HDNet production (no Fox Sports) I can't believe the overlay bugs are in SD! The flickering is very annoying. Do they not have HD graphics support yet or something? They could easily make the bugs a lot smaller if they were in HD and they would look a lot better.

But let me also add that the rest of it looks amazing. Way better than CBS. :)

·
Registered
936 Posts
Notice they are broadcasting the downconverted HDNet production on DirecTV channel 611, the difference is unbelievable. You could easily convince a bunch of people to buy HD sets just by seeing this difference.

·
Registered
113 Posts
I took a break from some chores to watch a few minutes of the game just to see how outdoor sports look on HDNET, I just got connected this week.

I watched the entire first half ogf the game the picture look so good!

HDNET was the only reason I got DirecTv, glad it is living up to my expectations.

George

·
Registered
1,593 Posts
I agree the PQ was excellent. I'm glad Harvard is undefeated and untied for the first time in 88 years, but it looked like from those high quality HD shots we saw that Yale has not renovated their stadium in 88 years as well! :rolleyes:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.