AVS Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dont foget to checkout the wide selection of HD tapes on the HDNet web site! Bikini Destinations! Explore the World in HD with the Smart Travels Series! View the War on Terrorsim like you have never seen it! Play Ball in HD with the Harlem Globetrotters! All tapes are compatible with Panny, Mit. and JVC D-VHS players.

Go to www.hd.net for more information!

·
Registered
1,118 Posts
I ordered the Peter Arnet thing since that seems to be the only thing interesting on that site.

I already have all the Smart Travel episodes taped from PBS. And I really don't know anything about Bikini Destinations.

bb

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
Well, there are bikinis and there are destinations.

See HDNet in the link below...

·
Registered
2,067 Posts
Several months ago, weren't there some posts from Mark Cuban about doing HD movies on D-VHS?

I did a search here and could not find the post.

Are there any plans to do this?

Any other D-VHS plans?

How about HD Sports classics, SuperBowls, Final Fours, Masters..

·
Registered
255 Posts
I have the Bikini Destinations tape and it is awesome. I can't for some reason stop looking. I ..... must..... resist.....

·
Registered
1,692 Posts
i thought david bott asked everyone not to push their companies or products on this forum :p

·
Registered
255 Posts
We have it set up on a WS65869 with the Mits HSHD2000. I myself am impressed with the picture. I would have to say at times it does look better than HDNet itself. This is a question for the golden "eye" videophiles out there.

J

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.