AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It took me long enough, but I finally got my satelite receiver to output to my replay tv. Problem now is, that when I change the channel using the replay remote, I dont get another satelite channel. I just get the same channel no matter what channel I'm on using the replay.

I hooked up the serial cable from the Replay 3060 to my Sony HD100. I have my satelite coming to the replay via s-video on line 2 and I told the replay that I connected using the serial cable.

Is there anything else that I can try to get this to work? I'm hoping to stay away from the IR blaster...

Do I have to do anything to the HD100 to get it to receive commands from the serial port or is this automatic?

Thanks.

·
Registered
195 Posts
it works fine for me and i didnt do anything special. i know this may not help except that it can be done cause i am doing it.

ask in replay formum unless you already did :>

·
Registered
739 Posts
I just hooked up replay 3030 last evening and find I have to make sure that the HD-100 is in the correct Video setting (Video 1,2). I have component connection going to audio receiver/switcher and replay going to Video 1.

Make sure your remote controls (whatever one you use) is set properly between Sat/TV, etc.

------------------

The World Is Not Flat!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.