AVS Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
897 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If your projector is still under warantee from Mit's do they send you a loaner while yours in the shop getting repaired? My color wheel is grinding very loudly, but i cannot do without it for a month. It's my primary and only display for all my equipment. If I don't get a loaner I'll have to live with this for the life of the projector.

·
Registered
4,740 Posts
And after the Color Wheel stops, how long can you do without it?

·
Registered
4,740 Posts
Did you post this question in another thread because I can't find where the opposing questions are?

NOBODY is going to send you a loaner as far as I know

However, I have seen where a phone call that determined the PJ needed to be replaced resulted in a new PJ being shipped and the old PJ being shipped back in the same box the new one came in. This would satisfy your requirement to not go one day without a PJ.

Does this help encourage you to make that call?

·
Registered
897 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
My reasons are my own and does anyone really need to hear why I can't call?

"Why don't you call them"

If it was as simple as that I would, and wouldn't bother repeatedly asking this question!

For those of you that seem to really need this question answered, get ready, here it is, hold your breath now. I use a cell. My service provider does not allow 1800 numbers to be dialed. Nor do I want to start placing calls to non 1800 numbers and be put on hold for long times. Is that a good enough reason?

So again, have any Mits HD1000 owners got a replacement unit shipped out with out having to send the broken unit in first?

·
Registered
4,740 Posts
Will this help?

Mitsubishi Presentations, Canada

Should you ever require service or technical assistance on your Mitsubishi Projector, you should contact the dealer or reseller from whom you purchased the product or contact our Customer Care team as listed below.

Support Hours: Monday - Friday 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM

Eastern Standard Time

E-mail Us

Telephone: Local and Fax

(905) 475-7728

(905) 475-7958

Mailing Address: Mitsubishi Electric Sales Canada Inc.

Information Technologies Group

4299 14th Avenue

Markham, ON L3R 0J2

·
Registered
897 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks for trying, the numbers as stated are useless to me as is the snail mail address. However I got my hands on an e-mail address so I'll be using that and playing the waiting game. As it still stands, anyone who can answer this question, please chime in.

·
Registered
897 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Got ahold of the rep. No replacements. First time he's heard of this type of problem. Strange, as this happened to my BenQ PB6200 as well.

Time for me to get headphones and start saving every dime for a replacement.

·
Registered
4,740 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamstate /forum/post/0

Thanks for trying, the numbers as stated are useless to me as is the snail mail address. However I got my hands on an e-mail address so I'll be using that and playing the waiting game. As it still stands, anyone who can answer this question, please chime in.

I saw that email address and forgot to include it.

Mitsubishi won't replace it or won't repair it?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.