AVS Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i searched and couldn't find an answer to this so maybe somebody here can help me. I hope i'm posting in the correct section of the fourm...

So i have a .tp file and I can load it into hd2mpeg no problem. It converts and all, but the resulting mpeg file has very choppy video. It's not even watchable. The audio is fine, it's just the video that is choppy on play back.

I'm using hd2mpeg 1.09b and i want to make the .tp file into an mpeg2 so I can burn it on to a DVD.

Anybody know of a way to fix this?

Thanks!

·
Registered
193 Posts
I thought that the only version of hdtvtompeg that could properly convert a tp to an mpeg was v1.07 . I might be wrong on that. I thought 1.09 and 1.10 both had problems going to mpeg, but were good when it came to editing out stuff and just going tp => tp.

·
Registered
3,496 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thanks for the replies.

i tried the never version in the link you posted, hdtvtompeg2_v110b_freeze_fix_static.zip

unfortunaitly my video is still choppy when using that one. I'm not sure what i'm doing wrong.

oh i just noticed i have a .ts file not .tp. I don't think that would make a differance does it? It still loads into the program fine.

thanks.

·
Registered
3,496 Posts
TS and TP are same thing, just a naming difference. There are all kinds of reasons for choppiness. Anything from a bad recording (bad packets) to a too slow computer. There are a couple of threads running, including the link I posted on converting the Transport Stream to MPEG and ultimately VOBs for DVD.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.