AVS Forum banner

161 - 164 of 164 Posts

·
Registered
304 Posts
I have my computer with a 2070 rtx super hooked up to my marantz 7012 receiver that goes to my sony 65z9f tv it plays in 4k dolby atmos hdr through windows...

I have a handshake issue when launching a game on windows 10 in full screen... I have a video handshake when entering full screen and during this time windows takes the sound from dolby atmos and changes it to 7.1.... If I use alt tab to change it back it doesnt always work out...

Would this device stop my video handshake my computer is going through? If I dont have a video handshake I will not have audio problems...

·
Registered
662 Posts
I have my computer with a 2070 rtx super hooked up to my marantz 7012 receiver that goes to my sony 65z9f tv it plays in 4k dolby atmos hdr through windows...

I have a handshake issue when launching a game on windows 10 in full screen... I have a video handshake when entering full screen and during this time windows takes the sound from dolby atmos and changes it to 7.1.... If I use alt tab to change it back it doesnt always work out...

Would this device stop my video handshake my computer is going through? If I dont have a video handshake I will not have audio problems...
No I do not think the dr hdmi 4k is a good match for this. I would use the vertex, integral 2, vertex 2 or diva. As they have capabilities to solve handshake issues other then edid.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello,

I am having an issue connecting my Roland V8HD video mixer to my Datavideo NVS-34 streaming encoder. When I enable HDCP I don't get a solid connection and my input to the NVS34 is intermittent (Picture then black, then picture, then black, back and forth for 2 seconds at a time. Video and Audio are cutting in and out). When HDCP is disabled I get a perfect connection.

I was hoping to try a DR.HDMI 4k to try and resolve this HDCP handshake issue, do you think that would be the right tool to use? Would I be able to fake an HDCP handshake using the DR.HDMI and output an HDCP stripped signal?

·
Registered
662 Posts
Hello,

I am having an issue connecting my Roland V8HD video mixer to my Datavideo NVS-34 streaming encoder. When I enable HDCP I don't get a solid connection and my input to the NVS34 is intermittent (Picture then black, then picture, then black, back and forth for 2 seconds at a time. Video and Audio are cutting in and out). When HDCP is disabled I get a perfect connection.

I was hoping to try a DR.HDMI 4k to try and resolve this HDCP handshake issue, do you think that would be the right tool to use? Would I be able to fake an HDCP handshake using the DR.HDMI and output an HDCP stripped signal?
No sorry you would need a different device the same ones mentioned the post just before yours.
You would need the vertex, integral 2, vertex 2 or diva. As they have capabilities to solve handshake issues other then edid.

161 - 164 of 164 Posts