AVS Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

I've searched high and low and can't find an answer to this problem - if I've completely missed the answer I do apologise.

I have a Samsung 19" LCD TV/Monitor (LE19R86BDX) plugged into a Windows 7 computer, with an ATI Radeon HD 4350 graphics card, by means of HDMI.

At first, this refused to work and I managed to pull an inf file off the internet which enabled me to use this setup correctly at 1440x900 resolution. The only issue is that this prevents any audio through HDMI to the TV. (lets call this "File A")

I created a new inf file through "MonInfo" and updated the the above with this. The problem is now reversed - I can get full audio through the HDMI lead but I have to boot into windows at 640x480. (lets call this "File B")

Is there a way I can take the correct resolution properties of "File A" and the correct audio properties of "File B" to make an inf file that will do the full job correctly? I attempted to use "Merge extension bloc with INF..." within MonInfo, however this did not resolve the problem correctly.

Many thanks in advance,

Craig

1 - 2 of 2 Posts