AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Next week I will take delivery of my Sony KDF-50WE655 LCD TV. The sales guy at the store was nice enough to toss in a DVD player w/ HDMI and upscaling. I read the manual and it said the unit only upscales through the HDMI connection.

I also will be getting my HDTV receiver from D* that has HDMI connection as well. Am I better off using the HDMI for the DVD player and component cables from the HD receiver?

Thougths?

·
Registered
109 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by adawg88
Next week I will take delivery of my Sony KDF-50WE655 LCD TV. The sales guy at the store was nice enough to toss in a DVD player w/ HDMI and upscaling. I read the manual and it said the unit only upscales through the HDMI connection.

I also will be getting my HDTV receiver from D* that has HDMI connection as well. Am I better off using the HDMI for the DVD player and component cables from the HD receiver?

Thougths?
Just try both setups and see what you prefer.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Sorry about that, was posting from work and tryingto be quick about it. The DVD player is the Samsung DVD-HD950. It will be connected to a Sony KDF-50WE655 RP LCD TV. Not sure of the make of the D* receiver.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.