AVS Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
846 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If I bite the bullet on the XA2 in couple of weeks, I'll be connecting it to a Tosh TV with DVI input.

Looking at monoprice, cables seem pretty reasonable. 28AWG - in either 6 or 10 ft.

I'd prefer getting a 10 ft to give me a little flexibility but is this getting too long?

Thanks,

Rick

·
Registered
268 Posts
I have used their 35 ft HDMI to DVI cable (24 AWG) for a projector installation without issue, so I suspect the 10 ft even at 28 AWG would work fine. If you are concerned then move to the 24 AWG version.

·
Registered
1,093 Posts
I'm using a 10' el-cheapo HDMI-DVI cable that came with my HDTiVo to connect my HD-A1 to my CRT RPTV, and it works great. Even the 28AWG Monoprice would be a step up from what I have, so go for it man.

·
Registered
846 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

Quote:
Originally Posted by geko29 /forum/post/0

I'm using a 10' el-cheapo HDMI-DVI cable that came with my HDTiVo to connect my HD-A1 to my CRT RPTV, and it works great. Even the 28AWG Monoprice would be a step up from what I have, so go for it man.

Sounds good thanks, I think I will go for it.

Rick

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.