Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Greetings all,

I have spent hours reading through various threads on the 59AVi and the Denon 2900 and 5900. I'm grateful that this forum is available but I'm finding it a bit overwhelming as well. Let me get to the gist of my questions...

I have just purchased the Sony 34XBR910 and currently run the 1st gen Sony reference 7000 dvd player. I am in the market to upgrade to a new progressive scan unit. I intend to mainly use the unit for dvd movies but I would like the flexibilty of SACD/DVD-A. Therefore, picture quality is the main factor in making my decision on a new player.

I've narrowed my search down to either the Pioneer 59AVi or the two aforementioned Denon players. Based on the size of the 34" Sony would there be noticable difference between having a player with component outputs as opposed to HDMI/DVI output? I would appreciate any comments on picture quality of the various outputs on a CRT of this size from these players.

As this is my first post I hope that I am not being too redundant with this thread.

Thanks in advance...

-Brian

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.