AVS Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys. i orignially had my ps3 hooked up via hdmi. then i moved it to another tv for the wekeend and i had to use sucky composite cables. to get it to work i had to hold the power button for 5 seconds to reset the resolution. now when i hook it up back to the original tv via hdmi, i am getting no picture. any help would be greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
873 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by bestmetandjetfan /forum/post/0

hey guys. i orignially had my ps3 hooked up via hdmi. then i moved it to another tv for the wekeend and i had to use sucky composite cables. to get it to work i had to hold the power button for 5 seconds to reset the resolution. now when i hook it up back to the original tv via hdmi, i am getting no picture. any help would be greatly appreciated.

You have to recalibrate it for your TV even though you already did it one time. Anytime you switch sets, you will have to do this every time. Believe me...I know. I switch between the bedroom and living room frequently.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.