AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay I have two refurbished BD-P1590 from Tigerdirect. The first one I got I thought could have been a fluke but I got no HDMI video from it, I hooked it up to an analog tv and could see the HDMI looks to be properly setup but got audio and no video from it. I have it hooked up to a Denon 1910 receiver and can get audio no problem but the only video I would get is when the first splash screen comes up with the sound and then it goes to the first screen with blockbuster, youtube, and Netflix it goes blank. When I pop a blu ray in the audio sounds great just no video.

I also tried hooking up directly to my HD20 projector but could get no video! So I wrote this off as a bad player and ordered a 2nd one... well guess what same exact thing on the 2nd one. I dont believe two could have the same thing wrong so I think I am doing something wrong on the HDMI front. Do I need to do something special to kick on HDMI on the player to work. Like I said it firer up for a split second at 480p plays the loading music and goes blank.

I really want to watch blu rays in my theater soon and am not having much luck.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.