Aten VS482

CYP EL-41AT

Other types are welcome to

thanks

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

I got a jvc sophisti with one toshlink input there must connect to a STB, PS3 , Dune Mediaplayer

The Led tv has 2 hdmi input 1 with ARC and the other normal no 3D must be connected to the same things above

thanks

·
Registered
2,984 Posts
Our HD41-ARC will certainly tick all of your requirements boxes.

You could either use it with just an HDMI cable from each Source or an HDMI + Optical cable from each Source - which way you go will depend on your viewing/listening habits.

If you plan to always use the Surround Sound system and your Source(s) can deliver 5.1 over HDMI you can stick to just the HDMI cable.

If at times you wish to use the TV without the Surround system an HDMI + Optical cable is the way to go.

Our Switch is ARC enabled so will deliver the TV audio to your Surround system – it is also CEC enabled so potentially the Sources connected to the Switch will show up as Inputs listed on your TV source menu (I say potentially as CEC on some Source/Display kit is pretty flaky).

Joe

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

Thanks what audio does it support the  HD41-ARC with optical

I had now a Marmitek Connect 421 to test out and with my PS3 i can get no DTS5.1 are DD5.1 on it

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

I know but i need one for the livingroom where my lcd tv has not enough hdmi inputs is that switcher also in black available as the HD41-ARCARC

·
Registered
2,984 Posts
OK got you now!

HDS3 – Silver

HDS5 – Silver

HD41-ARC – Black or Silver

Go with the HDS5 or HD41-ARC and you can hide it away if you plug in the optional IR Receiver head.

Joe

1 - 12 of 12 Posts