Registered
915 Posts

·
Registered
915 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by lsarver /forum/post/0

Yes, it works. Upgrade Flash?

Wierd? The Adobe website says I have the latest version installed and I even did a reinstall but it still won't display for me.?!?!?!?

It reverts back to a basic website screen. Apparently, they don't think that anyone would be interested in their product without Flash.

·
Registered
90 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by HDMI_CoInv /forum/post/0

The Radiient Select-4 is a 4to1 HDMI Switch that has both HDMI and SimplayHD logos, meaning it has passed both HDMI compliance and SimplayHD certification and interoperability testing.

I'm the President of Radiient, and a co-inventor of HDMI, and I just wanted the community to know about our product, as it has solved many problems for our customers who have experienced issues with compatibility when trying to connect multiple HDMI sources to their HDMI displays. Please see our website for details, and search the web for the many positive reviews the product has received.

The Radiient Select-4 arrived yesterday.

Very compact (1/2 rack...less than 2 inches high) and robust unit. Nice packaging too.

Easy to set up. HDMI plugs went in and stayed there. Very secure connections.

Small extrenal power supply with plenty of cord to reach most applications. No buzzing or humming from the power supply as far as I can tell.

NO handshake issues with LG display sourced by Arcam DV29, Moto STB, Tosh HD DVD or the Arcam AVR350.

Instruction booklet is sparse, but installation is straight forward and e-mail support & phone numbers are provided.

Very satisfied with this purchase overall.

·
Registered
590 Posts
I saw the Psyclone Switcher at BB last night while browsing the store. I was thinking about buying it, but I wanted to check here first. Good reviews so far. One question though: Does anyone know if the Psyclone switcher is certified by an Authorized Testing Center for HDMI (ATC).

Also, anyone using it with a Samsung HLS 6187.

Also, does it come with a remote.

Thanks!

·
Registered
194 Posts

·
Registered
127 Posts
I have purchased the radiance select-4. I plan to thoroughly test it for things like order of turn on of equipment vs switching inputs etc. How well it handles DVI sources. Whether it screws up the negotiation of color space, RGB vs CYCRCB. I will post my results in this thread after I have tried it.

I previously owned a gefen switcher which had numerous problems. Gefen was unable or unwilling to fix them so I got rid of it. Being an software developer, I gave them detailed steps to reproduce the various problems. After waiting 8 months I gave up.

·
Registered
560 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by dheiskel /forum/post/0

I have purchased the radiance select-4. I plan to thoroughly test it for things like order of turn on of equipment vs switching inputs etc. How well it handles DVI sources. Whether it screws up the negotiation of color space, RGB vs CYCRCB. I will post my results in this thread after I have tried it.

I previously owned a gefen switcher which had numerous problems. Gefen was unable or unwilling to fix them so I got rid of it. Being an software developer, I gave them detailed steps to reproduce the various problems. After waiting 8 months I gave up.

I would be very interested in what you find as I am looking into buying this unit. Please let us know! Thanks!

·
Registered
552 Posts

·
Registered
188 Posts
Has anyone tried this switch?
http://www.x-tremegeek.com/templates...roductID=14474

I just returned a Monoprice 3x1 switch as it didn't work with my Oppo 970 player. The switch above looks very similar to the monoprice one, so I am very wary.

Is there any switch(at least 3x1) in the $100-$150 price range which will work with the Oppo? The Psyclone, Geffen & Octava switchers mentioned in this thread are all between $200 & $300. I plan to use this switch with a Panasonic SA-XR57 receiver so I don't want to be spending as much as the receiver!

·
Registered
207 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by srinivos /forum/post/0

Has anyone tried this switch?
http://www.x-tremegeek.com/templates...roductID=14474

I just returned a Monoprice 3x1 switch as it didn't work with my Oppo 970 player. The switch above looks very similar to the monoprice one, so I am very wary.

Is there any switch(at least 3x1) in the $100-$150 price range which will work with the Oppo? The Psyclone, Geffen & Octava switchers mentioned in this thread are all between $200 & $300. I plan to use this switch with a Panasonic SA-XR57 receiver so I don't want to be spending as much as the receiver!

After I returned my 3x1 to monoprice for the same reasons,

I purchased the SIMA at CC (use the online price, it's cheaper and they will price match). It works great and it has an on/off switch.

·
Registered
168 Posts
Has anyone used the Psyclone switcher with PS3 or Toshiba HD-DVD players? If so, please report if there're any issues. I do know the Monoprice 5X1 HDMI switcher have some problems with PS3 compatibility. Thanks!

41 - 60 of 261 Posts