AVS Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HDNET now has a 7 day schedule up plus more new programming. Way to go Mark! The Yale vs Harvard game looks interesting on Saturday. Slowly but surely I believe HDNET will set the standard for all others to follow.

·
Registered
209 Posts
great news! i wonder if this change will make it to the daily schedule email as well.

Looking forward to the start of lacrosse on HDnet. If there's a sport I enjoy more than hockey, it's lacrosse. I can't wait to see it!

I'd also like to comment that it appears HDnet has switched to the 16 hour schedule now. I know I read about the change before in another thread, but it was tentative then, and I haven't read anything about it since then. Great sign!

Finally, I'd like to express my sadness than the HDnet crew wasn't around last weekend for the Yale-Princeton game, which was well played (for an Ivy League match, anyway) on a beautiful day. The Princeton-Yale rivalry, at ~125 games now, goes back further than any other besides Lehigh-Lafayette (138), a full 5 games longer than Yale-Harvard.

As a parting thought, here's a link to a description of the first football game, between Princeton and Rutgers. http://165.230.39.115/football/history/first_game.htm

Whew. It's not often one gets to crow about Ivy League football! :)

dinesh

·
Registered
19,586 Posts
Ooh, and the computer graphics thingie is coming back on. I missed it the first time, due to lack of computation fortitude on my part, so I definitely want to see it this time. Does the ATSC standard support the application of a mild electric shock to the viewer when he/she is missing an important broadcast?

·
Premium Member
429 Posts
ooh, ooh, the Mark Cuban Show. That should be interesting. :)

Does this mean that they have their local loop up? There still isn't a whole heck of a lot of new programming; maybe they're just gearing up?

Also, a little bit more of a description on the documentaries would be nice. I have no idea what any of them are about.

Alex

·
Registered
1,104 Posts
Lacrosse? Sigh, now I must get it :( What is the CHEAPEST way I can get HDnet? Im POOR. Yet Im a lacrosse addict, I've been playing for 11 years now.

·
Registered
2,311 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by Alexander
ooh, ooh, the Mark Cuban Show. That should be interesting. :)
"Series description: Mark rips the networks a new one. Tonight: Fox, tomorrow NBC."

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.