AVS Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
716 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone on the West coast also finding it tough to keep up with HDNet programming? Tonight's a good example.... Mark Cuban show at 5:30 PST and Motley Crew at 6:00pm.... I'll be stuck in good ol' Southern Cal traffic jam at about that time.

Hey Mark, there are a few of us HD'ers on the West coast too you know...!

Greg

·
Registered
734 Posts
We could only hope for a HDNet-W feed!

One advantage to being unemployed (like so many others these days) ... I can watch anything I want on HDNet, no matter when it's on!

The hours are great but the pay sucks!

·
Registered
105 Posts
Mark... Please leave the showtimes alone!!!

I get into work early and therefore get home earlier like many Pacific Northwesterners (with our sub-5PM sunsets this time of year).

I love being able to watch 10PM programming at 7PM.

Tom, get up earlier or just wait a few days. Mark is pretty good at rotating the showtimes and replaying material. Good thing 'cause Live HD is about the only option for better than 90% of us.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Unless Mark Cuban can convince DTV to add a chancel, I do not think he can add HDNet-W.... or even make an independent HDNET channel. I hate the concept of sharing it with the HD PPV channel. But we have to get what we can for now. At least some of us have HDNET... unlike Dish. [Not meant as a flame!!!]

·
Registered
734 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by Ken Blauvelt
Tom, get up earlier or just wait a few days. Mark is pretty good at rotating the showtimes and replaying material. Good thing 'cause Live HD is about the only option for better than 90% of us.
I think that you meant to direct this to Greg ... he's the one stuck in traffic because he's working. I'm not.

·
Registered
423 Posts
It doesn't have to be a HDNET-W channel. Just mix up the show times so that there is a good mixture of early and late night programming.

I've only seen HDNET programs on the weekends because by the time I get the kids to bed and sit down to watch it's 9pm and PPV is on.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.