AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can someone help me with what I think is a basic problem?? I own a panasonic PT-43LC14 lcd projection TV which I'm very happy with. My only issue with it is when I hook my PC up to through the RGB input and display it in 720P, the picture from the PC is slightly offset, and the TV has no function to alter the H or V position/size when displaying a 720P picture (it does however have controls to move it when in 480P which I find rather odd). Does anyone know of a fix for this- whether it be through the TV or some type of software I can download to customize screen position/resolution through the PC. I know I can't do it through the basic desktop properties/control panel window which is a real bummer... Any help would be fantastic! Thanks in advance ~gwags80 by the way, my OS is Windows XP home edition if it helps!

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
my computer graphics card allows me to choose the resolution- I just can't center the picture. Does anyone know of a computer program I could download to fix the centering/position issue from my computer??

·
Registered
804 Posts
you could always try powerstrip.

http://www.entechtaiwan.net/util/ps.shtm

You can choose customizable resolutions as well as centering your screen, or in your case most likely moving it off center so it can be center on your tv.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.