AVS Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Last week I sent a note to the SF UPN Affiliate, KBHK, asking about their HDTV plans. Their response was "At the present time Digital45 can not broadcast HD only SD 480i. There are no plans to broadcast HD right now but this might be an option in the future."

I also asked them who is in charge of making said plans for HDTV at their station, so I could send that person an e-mail, and they responded:

"You can send emails to [email protected] and they will definitely be passed along to the appropriate department. "

So for those of you in the San Francisco area who would like to let UPN 44 know you care about HDTV, fire them an e-mail. I will also say the lady that answered my email, Jessica, was extremely nice and clearly trying to be helpful. So please be nice and constructive in your e-mail.

·
Registered
1,535 Posts
I think all they have to be is DTV not HDTV right?? I know it would be great to have HDTV but like with some of the stations are my area, they will do just what they have to, which means no 720 or 1080. A Fox affiliate nearby told me that pretty much all they were going to get from fox was SDTV meaning 480. But that is still better than regular analog. Is any of UPN's programming going to be HD??

More intellegent people, am I right?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.