AVS Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My BenQ PB6100 has about 70 hours with progressive scan DVD viewing and it is a delight everytime we use it.

Tonight was the first time with the Samsung SIR-T151 HDTV feed to the 6100 with the big screen NFL Super Bowl as the eye candy. Also caught a bit of the PBS HDTV feed tonight as well.

Wow, I know it's only 480p on the screen but, damn that's good stuff. I am further convinced that the front projector decision was the right avenue for me.

Regardless of LCD vs DLP and brand vs brand, etc., these things are more fun than I ever could have guesed.

Thanks again to all on the AVS Forum who contributed to my research, purchase and enjoyment of front projection technology.:D

·
Registered
118 Posts
Ditto, I've been waiting for 4 years to order a projector, working on the wife the whole time about how cheap it is for the quality and picture size you get. Well, I finally made a decision on Thursday evening to order the Benq 6100. I ordered at 5 pm from PCConn..., and got it overnighted for only $19 shipping. I had it setup last night on a Dalite 45" x 80" glass-bead screen (I know, but it was free!) for the Superbowl, and man, what a blast! All of the 25 or so people we had over were thoroughly impressed, with several of them wondering how they could work one into their home arrangements.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.