AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello to all of you in Miami that are enjoying the great HD signal for CBS, UPN, WB and ABC which can be picked up OTA (via antenna), as well as those getting their reception through satellite dishes. Comcast Cable, of course, is not yet providing HD here. This thread is for those of us in Miami-Dade and South Broward who want to share up to date info on availablitity of NBC and other HD reception issues.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi Dave:

Yes, I know about the South Florida thread ( I already subscribe to it), but it seems that most of the posts are from Ft. Lauderdale to Palm Beach members and their progress in that area of the state.

Thanks,

David

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
After the storm last week, I lost reception of Ch. 10 DT which I had picked up OTA without problem for months. Any thoughts as to why this is happening?

·
Registered
199 Posts
Please see my reply to you on the south florida thread. p.s., are you from miami beach?

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hi:

Thanks for the tip; I'll try to move the antenna. No, I'm from Miami, went to Miami High, U of Miami, etc.

Best wishes,

David

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
In today's Miami Herald Business Section, WTVJ (NBC) said they are placing a digital antenna in Hallandale Beach which should be functioning in a few weeks. The article points out the soon to be seen expansion of HDTV.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.