AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
22,418 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I started subscribing to HDTV Magazine about two years ago. I then paid $35 which if my memory is any good, was then a one time charge.

As we know, the mag went down the other week, and is now perhaps back up and some have said they're getting it again. I received an e-mail from the mag last week asking me if I had received the prior Wed's mag and I answered that I hadn't received any mags in a few weeks period.

I still haven't received any of the mags.

I went to the website and noticed that the subscription now is show as $35 per year.

Help me. Is my memory perhaps faulty (it could be). Was the original subscription price $35 as a one time charge, or $35 per year???

·
Registered
564 Posts
Steve, It was $35 lifetime and I haven't recived any in a long time either.:mad:

·
Registered
1,526 Posts
I received an issue both on May 2 and May 3. But NOTHING between mid-April and May 1st. And YES, it is $35 for as lifetime subscriptin. But newbies may not be handled the same way.

·
Registered
938 Posts
My reception of the HDTV Magazine has been spotty, too. However, things may be improving. I received an edition today that is the first one sent to the master subscription list in over 3 weeks. They didn't have access to it until now, apparently.

Publisher Dale Cripps went into great detail about what had happened, how the co-founder left abruptly and how they had to call in security experts to help them get back in business. Clearly a heartburn-inducing experience....

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.