AVS Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a Mits 55819. I currently have my Toshiba DST-3000 plugged into the DTV input which is a component input. Does anyone know if the other component inputs will display HD 1080i?? Or do I have to keep the STB connected to the DTV input only. Also.....does anyone know why my geometry and convergence is messed up only on the DTV input?? I thought covergence and geometry are global. Another wierd thing is that when I converg the DTV input, it messes up my other compenent inputs...and vice versa. It's impossible for me to get them all correct. Any suggestions??

·
Registered
32 Posts
unfortunately, the other components inputs are only 480P/480I compatible; the DST-3000 will need to be plugged into the Hidef component always. But your progressive scan DVD/Gamecube can be plugged into the other inputs, along with components from any other plain 480I source.

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
As I understand it, the Mits models have to have be calibrated (converged) for both the 480i/p mode and the 1080i mode. You should be able to store the settings independently. I would check out (search/ask) at the Spot for a better answer (in the Mits forum, the Mits tweaks forum, and/or the ISF forum.)

Bruce in SC

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.