AVS Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,721 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking at new HD ready RPTVs and was wondering if anyone could recommend Hitachi over Mitsubishi or vice-versa. Because I'm replacing a set under warranty, I'm limited in my manufacture selections to what Sears carries. It's an opportunity for me to upgrade at no cost. I'm looking at the new Hitachi UDX series. Please help!

·
Registered
420 Posts
My brother-in-law has the Hitachi and I have the Mits. Both are excellent HD sets, although Mits has been at it longer. Try going to your local Sears and viewing them yourself (after adjusting appropriately of course), then make the call.

Good luck!

·
Registered
461 Posts
I have the Hitachi 43" FDXb01 and it has been good to me. A great picture though only a thousand lines but with a built in line doubler, and bright colors which I had to lower for a longer life span. I have seen the Mitsu's as well and they also look great and I would consider buying it as well ( when I move into a house and NEED a bigger screen). Sorry I am not much help.

·
Registered
1,163 Posts
Look at the ***************.com. You will find tons of Mits assistance and tweaks. It might just sway you.

·
Registered
275 Posts
HeyNow^:

I have the Mits Diamond 65", I love it, I think it's the best TV for the $.

But, do your self a favor. Buy an AVIA DVD $40, and take it with you to the store, ask the sales person to hook a good dvd player to both TVs with component cable, run the AVIA video tests.

To learn about Mitsubishi tweeks and how to use AVIA check this link:
http://www.***************.com/ubb/F...ML/000057.html

Good luck

Carlos

------------------

Stop DFAST.

Boycott JVC!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.