Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey,

I have a great set-up and am ready to get HDTV. I have tried the Terk atenna that fits on my Directv Dish and couldn't get regular analog TV very well. Before I take the dive into a HD receiver I want to know that I can get a signal......anybody in my area that can get HD channels. I live in townhome so I can't put a big tower on my house......

Anybody you the HDTV PC cards?????? How are they!!??

Thanks for the help

Hoop24

·
Registered
94 Posts
I posted not to long ago about hdtv reception in Dekalb and people reported having plenty of luck out this far. I would imagine you shouldn't have to much problem with a large roof mounted antennae...I have also tried the dishmounted antennae and found that I couldn't get any analog reception either...Good luck

Matt

------------------

Stop Dfast DVI, and all that ****

·
Registered
70 Posts
I'm using the Silver Sensor antenna that came with my AccessDTV card. I have no problems receiving the Chicago OTA broadcasts, and I use AT&T Cable to receive CBS-HD.

I'm fairly satisfied with the AccessDTV, though it has managed to lock up my computer on several occasions. There are several threads about the AccessDTV and HiPix in the HTPC forum.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.