AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wondering how many people actually are watching HDTV in the metropolitan area of District of Columbia.

If you do,just simply respond yes. This survey is for my own self curiosity not any organization. I just wanted to really see what the numbers are, since broadcasters continue to argue that there are just a few watching and that the conversion over to true HDTV is not in the best of their economic interest at this time.

Who knows maybe viewers of each major city should do the same in this forum to get some idea across the country as to the how many are truly watching HDTV in each market.

Again, only if you are actually receiving HDTV should you respond yes.

·
Registered
447 Posts
Absolutely.

Thanks,

Errol

------------------
KeohiHDTV

Your Friendly HDTV Tips Site

·
Registered
979 Posts
Yes. Now if you just had some way to correlate the number of responses you get here with the actual number of Wash DC viewers, I would really be impressed. Good luck!

------------------
STOP DVI/HDCP!

·
Registered
6,697 Posts
Yes.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Yes. I enjoy excellent reception of the local channels with an attic antenna and the RCA DTC100 hd tuner.

------------------

TJ

·
Registered
2,379 Posts
Yup.

------------------

Dan

·
Registered
1,029 Posts
yes!! (just wish wjla would get on the bandwagon. fwiw, while playing with a mitsubishi stb,

the display showed the 39-3 was broadcast in 480i, not 480p. is this even a valid atsc format??)

lcubed

------------------

·
Registered
A Samsung 65" QLED UHD TV... Onkyo AV Receiver... Polk Audio Surround Sound Speakers...
1,169 Posts
Yes, and lucky enought to receive Baltimore and DC.

1 - 20 of 44 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.