AVS Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,029 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone D/L this one from Arcade? I think it's one of the best to come on Arcade yet.

Basically it's a side scroller and you are on the bottom of the screen with a tank like vehicle firing at enemis above and to the side. Initially it seems pretty simple but the game throws so much at you is what makes the game fun along with the wepon upgrades.

·
Registered
674 Posts
YES! I just got done playing the demo and am definetely gonna get the full game once my new subcription for live gold and my points get here. The demo is fun as hell! very simplistic but fun. I agree with it being one of the better titles on live arcade. LOL i love using the nukes.

·
Registered
8,070 Posts
I am enjoying it. Now I need to play multiplayer still but I am entertained with the campaign and survival.

·
Registered
8,070 Posts
Hmm... I would say comparable. gets hectic earlier in the game than AH to be sure and thats a very good thing.

·
Registered
423 Posts
You can just play the demo forever! I played up to level 5, then stopped. No need to buy the game (unless you want achievements).

·
Registered
8,070 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by onlysublime /forum/post/0

Is the movement of the tank independent of the firing direction in the 360 version?

Yes. I was not a fan of the web game for that reason.

·
Registered
16,923 Posts
Very fun little game , reminds me of many old school shooters .

--- Jason

·
Registered
116 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by S L O T H /forum/post/0

not as good as assault heroes. Just played it and it was fun, just not as good inho

I don't personally think it's as good as Assault Heroes either....graphically or play-dynamics wise.

But it's not bad at all. I like the NUKE blasts too!

No current plans of purchasing the FULL version though.

·
Registered
532 Posts
4 player multiplayer is very crazy, with dozens of enemy projectiles coming at you. It gets steadily harder in survival modes as you near the 8 minute mark. I've managed that far, but 12 minutes will be extremely difficult.

The tank gun is on the right stick and the driving is on the left. Single player has a neat progression where you can level up special weapons between levels.

I'm not sure it's worth the $20 for the PC version, but $10 for the multiplayer is worthwhile to me.

·
Registered
8,070 Posts
Played multip with three others today. We made it to 9min + and it was REALLY hectic!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.