AVS Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have a barco 600 tha the image is from the dvd and the satellite receiver, i have a composite video cable connected to the 400rvcd, which in turn is connected through rgbs to the barco. the test pattern doesn't show the flickering but video will. to make matter worst, i thought it was a connection problem but is not two days ago i turned the projector on and it was fine, fifteen minutes late it started with the flickering again, please can someone give an idea. i heard that curt is the guy to talk to, i hope he reads this threat.

·
Registered
18,503 Posts
Well, this is a new one. You might have a bad RCVDS, but some of the RCVDS's have a 'phase' control on the unit, try adjusting the [phase. If not, try adjusting the H and V sync trimpots within the 600. If htey are close to the 'edge' of losing sync, the pix can flicker.

Curt

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
sorry for the ignorance, where's the phase control on the rcvds, if it is the blanking i already try that. if the trimpots are the small blue switches inside the barco (v-hold and H-hold) i also did it and it did not affect anything.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
curt you are the man, today i started playing with the rcvd and in fact it had the phase adjusting and was able to fix it

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.