AVS Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
360 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone, just picked up a set of these as well as the crossovers from a destroyed pari of ESS AMT's (not sure what model). Wondering if anyone has some creative ideas of what they could be used for or in.

Thanks.

·
Registered
3,937 Posts
Pics? Specs?

·
Registered
3,937 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big ****** /forum/post/0

http://www.parts-express.com/pe/show...number=264-600

Those are them.

Someone had a post about those tweeters here a year or two ago. Can't remember if anything came of it though. Plus I think it may have been started by Vas so it may not have got the right kind of attention. And I'm not sure if it was a Vas thread or not.

Be sure to post here if you do make something with them. I love the sound of more exotic tweeters like ribbons, etc.

·
Registered
360 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Well I do plan on doing something with them when the wallet permits, so probably slowly but surely. Just ate a $3400 bill on the car that was no fun.

Does anyone have any reccomendations for woofers that would pair well with these? I was thinking about building boxes for them, however I may just look for some used ESS boxes and see what I come across. I don know that ESS sells the old boxes, and I would love to get them however Im sure the shipping on them would be ridiculous.

·
Registered
4,645 Posts
Woofers? I have no idea, but maybe check out some of the usual suspects; Scanspeak/Peerless, Usher, or also Seas?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.