AVS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 2457 Posts

·
Registered
2,606 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Team,

It's time to setup a meet and go over some of the cool stuff that we all like to talk about but don't have anyone to talk to about with. I would like to reach out to all to see if we can set something up. My thought's right off the bat is to have a DIY and media extending meet. There's a lot of cool ideas out there that we need pull from to make our rooms look even better. Please let me know who's interested. I'm looking mid december or early january.

The Below is the proposed Agenda

1. DIY HTR treatments

2. DIY screens

3. DIY room decor.

4. Media extending

5. Member DIY support

Please feel free to add or revise the agenda via PM or posting

·
Registered
2,182 Posts
Are there just three of us remaining?

·
Registered
2,606 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
No...we need to come together and search this thread and reach out to other northeast ohio members. There's a very long thread that was started last year that we can use to PM guys.

·
Registered
149 Posts

·
Registered
2,606 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I think we need to reach out to some of the members directly. This can sometimes be a blackhole for posters once meets are over. However, once the posting starts it catches like wildfire.

·
Registered
1,877 Posts
I'd be interested in this meet.

·
Registered
3,840 Posts
Hey Tony. It's been a while. Sorry I didn't see this sooner.

I'm up for a meet. I know George (geocab) is still around too.

I was going to trey to have a gtg at my place (new townhouse) but didn't due to lack of interest.

·
Registered
2,182 Posts
I wondered where everyone had gone.

·
Registered
781 Posts
Has anything happened as a result of this thread? I'd be intereseted. Definitely looking for local enthusiasts to trade tips and ideas, and see their setups!

·
Registered
1,877 Posts
Still seems like there at least a few NOH folks out there still on the forums. I'm still interested. Need a couple more to chime in.

·
Registered
3,840 Posts
If you know anyone in the area, send them a pm about this thread. Let's see if we can stir up some interest and get some meets set up.

·
Registered
1,352 Posts
I'm still around! I wish our area was as enthusiastic as the Michigan guys, I've been going to a lot of their meets. Good times!

Schedule something and I'm most likely in!

·
Registered
2,182 Posts
I'm still here, also!

·
Registered
383 Posts
Hi,

Just got wind of this thread from g bartman.

I'm definitely in for a GTG to discuss HT setups and the like.

Let me know when it happens.

Thanks,

Steve

·
Registered
1,877 Posts
That date looks good for me.

·
Registered
3,840 Posts
I'll watch this for the next few weeks. If there is enough interest, I will plan a meet for sure with details.

·
Registered
781 Posts
I'd be interested as well. Will need minimum of 3 weeks out to request off from my part time job, so I will keep an eye on this thread.

1 - 20 of 2457 Posts